Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy's Summer Place ride at dusk
Jiminy's Summer Place
January 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Jiminy's summer place, discover what secrets are hidden in his couch cusions, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Nikita Khrushchev autograph pavilion.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or social, nasal, inner ear, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.