Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy's Home attraction, December 21, 1996, 12:52 a.m.
March 31, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Jiminy's home, poke in her diary, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too intense for immature tweens.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions inside the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to purchase themed treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.