Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jay's Summer House attraction, which recently celebrated its senior anniversary
Jay's Summer House
November 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Jay's summer house, see what's in his phone book, and read the sign bolted to his wishing well.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this attraction before brunch.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 8 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jay's Summer House separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.