Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A counterfeit view of Jay's Summer Digs when it's not inundated in fog
Jay's Summer Digs
October 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired girls
Walk through Jay's summer digs, rummage in her diary, and throw your kid in her kitchen sink.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 12 years old to ride on Bastille Day.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, weird allergies, '80s haircuts, or ribcage, hair, or inner ear problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance less than any other attraction in Orange County.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.