Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A harmonious view of Jay's Summer Condo when it's not shrounded in children
Jay's Summer Condo
December 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Smiling service animals
Slink through Jay's summer condo, lose yourself in her jewelry box, and throw a penny in her kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to beware this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- One of the pictures was recorded to talk in memory of Darkwing Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.