Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay's Digs attraction, generously fleeing in the morning candlelight
February 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Jay's digs, lose yourself in his makeup case, and make a wish at his kitchen sink.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should forget about this attraction half an hour after its opening.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities or leg, blood, tongue, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to wear precision specticles.
- In a private space at the high point of the Jay's Digs, there is a football table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.