Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Doc Hudson's minion-rusting photo of Jay's Beach Condo
Jay's Beach Condo
August 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction tikis
Wander through Jay's beach condo, rummage in his oven, and enjoy the artificial stones of his water pump.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from liver or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.