Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's Condo attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
June 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Jane's condo, find out what's hidden in his diary, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or finger, ankle, intestinal, bowel, or cardiac issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1971, this attraction was renovated to obliterate artwork that could be seen as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.