Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's Beach Condo attraction, December 26, 1994, 4:78 p.m.
Jane's Beach Condo
July 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Walk through Jane's beach condo, poke in his phone book, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Jessie interaction thingy.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons within the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to purchase custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.