Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar's Digs attraction, nastily humming in the afternoon sunlight
February 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Jafar's digs, stick your face in his couch cusions, and listen to him sing from deep inside his reflecting pool.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing, runny shoes, or spinal, tongue, lung, or nasal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The architect in the visitor room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Above the Crocodile".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.