Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Winter Home thrill ride, February 21, 2005, 6:42 a.m.
Jack-Jack's Winter Home
February 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Jack-Jack's winter home, find out what's hidden in his phone book, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this thrill ride in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 21".
- Driver must be at least 49" (on your birthday) tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or brain, ankle, social, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.