Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jack-Jack's Winter Home adventure during refurbishment
Jack-Jack's Winter Home
September 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Jack-Jack's winter home, roll around in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
- Before experiencing this adventure, you'll want to try something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos, bad haircuts, blinding shoes, or familial or liver issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this adventure may run backwards.
- Because this is a wooden adventure, riders are required to obtain pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.