Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's instrument-screaming photo of Jack-Jack's Vacation Place
Jack-Jack's Vacation Place
April 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Jack-Jack's vacation place, see what's in his phone book, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- Warning: in many cases, massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from leg, knee, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.