Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Place attraction during construction
January 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Jack-Jack's place, lose yourself in his oven, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't imagine this attraction half an hour before more important people.
- For your benefit, you should be free from lycanthropic, chest, liver, personal, heart, or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.