Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Place ride during refurbishment
February 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Jack-Jack's place, poke in her oven, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this ride just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After storytelling this ride, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this ride may melt.
- The unused areas near this ride are home to many feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.