Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack-Jack's Partner's Home attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Jack-Jack's Partner's Home
December 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Three teacups (from www.DLPart.net)
Wander through Jack-Jack's partner's home, stick your face in his closets, and repair his backyard pond.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from personal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from June 29 to October 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.