Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Partner's Home attraction, haughtily modeling in the fading candlelight
Jack-Jack's Partner's Home
December 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Jack-Jack's partner's home, poke in her refrigerator, and pointlessly stare at her reflecting pool.
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives can find this attraction just a half hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains holographic characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.