Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House attraction during repairs
February 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Jack-Jack's house, find out what's hidden in his closets, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to talk to you.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of insects or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.