Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack-Jack's House attraction, December 6, 2010, 4:05 p.m.
July 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Pass through Jack-Jack's house, snoop in her makeup case, and save her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with Hannah Montana fans or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or hair, clothing, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from right now to August 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.