Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Jack-Jack's Home when it's not hidden in perspective
October 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Jack-Jack's home, poke in her oven, and read the sign bolted to her hot water heater.
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and toons inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction originally cost less than $32 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the windswept room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.