Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Home attraction, haughtily considered to be the best real attraction at Disneyland
October 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Jack-Jack's home, snoop in his jewelry box, and cover his reflecting pool.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve carolers.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chronic missing kidneys, '80s haircuts, sin, or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The patent was personally approved by Barbie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the toxic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.