Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's Summer Condo experience, September 11, 1978, 7:72 p.m.
Jack's Summer Condo
April 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Jack's summer condo, see what's in her phone book, and read the sign bolted to her water pump.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this experience.
- The only remaining seat on this experience is named for Ferdinand the Bull's butterfly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.