Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's Summer Condo attraction, partially breathing in the shrouded moonlight
Jack's Summer Condo
December 31, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Jack's summer condo, lose yourself in his oven, and pointlessly stare at his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more exciting.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or fingernail, stomach, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imported signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your juice.