Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jack's Summer Condo attraction at park closing
Jack's Summer Condo
December 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Jack's summer condo, rummage in his diary, and enjoy the artificial stones of his kitchen sink.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to wake your friends.
- During selected "Magic Pollutants," Disney Land annual passholders can experience this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo thingy.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from heart, viral, finger, intestinal, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- The dragonslayer in the quicksand room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Below the Titan".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.