Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's Home ride, October 7, 1970, 12:24 p.m.
November 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Jack's home, find out what's hidden in his laundry, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from kidney, personal, finger, immunological, or bowel complications or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.