Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
At right: The Jack's Beach Digs attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Jack's Beach Digs
August 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Wander through Jack's beach digs, discover what secrets are hidden in his phone book, and pointlessly stare at his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Dandy Lines visitors who know the secret password ("Turbulent Bike") will want to find this attraction as much as a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your merry-go-round.