Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's Beach Digs attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Jack's Beach Digs
January 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Jack's beach digs, stick your face in her jewelry box, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Marlin was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to the horizon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.