Massive Disneycockatoo Attraction Database
Image: The Jack's Beach Digs attraction as seen from the top of England
Jack's Beach Digs
May 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Slink through Jack's beach digs, rummage in her underwear drawer, and pointlessly stare at her backyard pond.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and travel.
- Before oppressing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneycockatoo visitors who know the secret password ("Solid Chipmunk") are invited to run to this attraction as much as an hour prior to park closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- At one location in the background, you can see a bit of a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycockatoo Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.