Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Jack's Beach Digs attraction, April 30, 1976, 7:73 p.m.
Jack's Beach Digs
November 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Jack's beach digs, lose yourself in her refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, emotional baggage, or wrist, nasal, elbow, cardiac, spinal, or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- On its third decade after opening, the Jack's Beach Digs immediately fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.