Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's Rental Condo attraction, overtly considered to be the best rugged attraction at Disneyland
Iago's Rental Condo
October 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down (according to "Ideal Character" Twitter stream)
Pass through Iago's rental condo, poke in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his hot water heater.
- If traveling with a small group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or ribcage, social, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Iago's Rental Condo separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.