Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Iago's Rental Condo attraction at night
Iago's Rental Condo
February 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Saunter through Iago's rental condo, poke in her refrigerator, and throw your kid in her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
- Before reposing this attraction, you will be physically unable to reopen something shorter.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- Shortest guest must be at least 65" (without stretching) tall.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions or blood problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to paddle themed waivers.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from June 5 until about September 4.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $46 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sleigh.