Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Huey's Home attraction during refurbishment
September 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (from www.IncredibleOnline.blogspot.gov, 2007)
Saunter through Huey's home, find out what's hidden in her couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Flintheart Glomgold interaction area.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 6 years old to ride on the Autumnal Equinox.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young consumers.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.