Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' plane-screeching photo of Huey's Condo
February 4, 1977
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
71 minutes (or 4 minutes by horse)
Pass through Huey's condo, discover what secrets are hidden in her diary, and listen to her sing from deep inside her backyard pond.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or neck, chin, inner ear, wrist, elbow, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
- The letters in "Huey's Condo" can be scrambled to spell " Eyocunh'osd."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.