Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck's Condo attraction at park closing
March 16, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Huck's condo, check what's in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or finger or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Tweedledee was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.