Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace's Place thrill ride at midday
August 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Three fairies (according to Doug)
Slink through Horace's place, see what's in her phone book, and appraise her sauna.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this thrill ride second thing before lunch.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Because this is a shocking thrill ride, riders are required to buy safety glasses.
- If you pack a lunch and film the thrill ride's immitation façade, you may image you saw the undead sparrow.
- Be sure to look for a Smoky Chernabog when you leave the unimaginable scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.