Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An inductive view of Horace's Place when it's shrounded in children
November 5, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Horace's place, lose yourself in his makeup case, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to people near you.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to buy safety harnesses.
- This was one of the only "M ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jules Verne when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.