Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace's Condo attraction, September 22, 1984, 5:22 p.m.
September 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Horace's condo, snoop in his oven, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less magical.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- Frank Thomas had a massive office constructed below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.