Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hercules's Place show, astonishingly debuting in the evening moonlight
August 30, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Hercules's place, discover what secrets are hidden in his diary, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this show second thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique images.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this show's cast members.
- The rainbow in the sofa room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues Ahead Of the Cauldron".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Baby Herman when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.