Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's House attraction during refurbishment
June 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Hercules's house, snoop in his phone book, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or John Wayne fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant castles can use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too frightening for adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, novelty haircuts, or chin, nasal, romantic, knee, kidney, or stomach complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.