Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's Digs attraction as seen from the top of a studio
May 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Hercules's digs, roll around in his underwear drawer, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or back disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses inside the attraction at significant times while it is in motion.
- The reference to fingers is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.