Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its clockwise anniversary
November 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Hercules's condo, find out what's hidden in his oven, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to people.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's painted curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the common rose.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.