Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Place attraction during construction
February 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Herbie's place, discover what secrets are hidden in his jewelry box, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Cast members keep a secret book in which is listed the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.