Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hannah's Beach Place attraction at park closing
Hannah's Beach Place
October 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Hannah's beach place, poke in her phone book, and throw a penny in her backyard pond.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with a different ambiance.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding signage that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers within the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The sphere in the athlete room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Over the Fang".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the brutal room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=373979: "Jules Verne's fantastical trash" undefined operator . Flushing database.