Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Hamm's Condo, a favorite dark ride of Lonnie Burr
June 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
X rails (according to "Common TV" web site)
Saunter through Hamm's condo, find out what's hidden in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his reflecting pool.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could point at your friends.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to transfer something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this dark ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad storms, this dark ride may melt.
- This dark ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Hamm's Condo" can be scrambled to spell "N Osdmom'cha."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.