Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's Winter Condo attraction at first light
Hades's Winter Condo
April 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Hades's winter condo, discover what secrets are hidden in his couch cusions, and string his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from December 7 until something like July 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.