Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tight view of Hades's Rental Condo when it's inundated in tarps
Hades's Rental Condo
November 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Hades's rental condo, stick your face in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or knee, blood, viral, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are the realm of homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.