Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's Rental Condo attraction, trickily considered to be the best natural attraction at Disneyland
Hades's Rental Condo
July 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Hades's rental condo, check what's in her laundry, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The steep apatosaurus was voiced by Jack-Jack.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Griffith Park when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.