Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's gorilla-collapsing photo of Hades's Rental Condo
Hades's Rental Condo
January 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Hades's rental condo, rummage in his refrigerator, and pointlessly stare at his water pump.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this dark ride alone.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- Contains strobe-light signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this dark ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this dark ride.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses inside the dark ride at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.