Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hades's House attraction during refurbishment
March 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Hades's house, find out what's hidden in his couch cusions, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- Warning: during any first Friday, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- For your safety, you should be free from hysterical blindness, unexplained tattoos, or viral, lycanthropic, knee, cardiac, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Hades's House alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from April 14 to November 14.
- This attraction's show building actually extends by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.