Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's Home attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
June 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Hades's home, lose yourself in his underwear drawer, and listen to him sing from deep inside his wishing well.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to forget about this attraction less than a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- For your comfort, you should be free from motion sickness or spinal or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $80 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for an authentic Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.