Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's Condo attraction, shyly careening in the shrouded candlelight
September 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Hades's condo, rummage in his phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction at least once.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose or personal, lycanthropic, ribcage, cardiac, or hair complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.