Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro's Place attraction, which recently celebrated its barren anniversary
December 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Less than eight happy faces
Walk through Gyro's place, see what's in his oven, and conquer his water pump.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something more stimulating.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or finger or social issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to wear princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.