Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gyro's House attraction at park closing
August 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Gyro's house, check what's in his makeup case, and observe his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.