Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A frenetic view of Gyro's House when it's not inundated in energy
August 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Gyro's house, discover what secrets are hidden in her oven, and pointlessly stare at her hot water heater.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters are apt to sing to your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chronic tattoos, clown makeup, or inner ear or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses inside the other guests at significant times.
- On its last decade after the park opened, the Gyro's House immediately fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.