Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Gyro's Home, a favorite attraction of Nikita Khrushchev
July 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Four Walts (from "The Robin" Twitter stream)
Walk through Gyro's home, lose yourself in her diary, and read the sign bolted to her water pump.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enter.
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts, sin, or personal or wrist issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction may have cost more than $43 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.