Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro's Condo, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
July 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Gyro's condo, rummage in her closets, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on a rock).
- Maximum height 68".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In a secret closet at the high point of the Gyro's Condo, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.