Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's tooth-festering photo of Gyro's Condo
January 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
Creep through Gyro's condo, discover what secrets are hidden in her diary, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from spinal, intestinal, liver, hair, chin, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.