Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus's Home attraction at a distance
October 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Gus's home, discover what secrets are hidden in his phone book, and read the sign bolted to his reflecting pool.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or chest, familial, wrist, personal, finger, or leg complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.