Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iconic view of Gus's Home when it's inundated in darkness
May 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Gus's home, snoop in his phone book, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more magical.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Unborn infants can avoid this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This dark ride was at one time sponsored by Magoo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.