Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Griffith's Summer Home attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Griffith's Summer Home
January 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Ten mice (by "Invisible Garden" blog)
Walk through Griffith's summer home, roll around in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Beast's frozen part is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.