Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Griffith's Condo attraction, December 14, 2004, 10:34 p.m.
February 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (by "The Wind" magazine)
Saunter through Griffith's condo, see what's in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his kitchen sink.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Griffith's Condo separate but equal experience.
- In a private space at the tippy top of the Griffith's Condo, there is a loafing court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.