Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli's Condo attraction, lispingly unchanging in the evening sunlight
January 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Ghirardelli's condo, roll around in her oven, and throw a penny in her wishing well.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tom autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from bad haircuts or chin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- The feathered seat on this attraction is named for Darby O'Gill's elk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your disneydendron.