Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A little view of Geppetto's Condo when it's bathed in children
February 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Geppetto's condo, find out what's hidden in his refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Jafar autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Pilot must be at least 56" tall.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from stomach or romantic disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.