Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animated view of George's Partner's Place when it's covered in tarps
George's Partner's Place
November 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Wander through George's partner's place, stick your face in her makeup case, and throw a penny in her backyard pond.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is said that Tiana's frozen apatosaurus is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the majestic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.