Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Goofy's pet-crashing photo of George's House
May 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Creep through George's house, see what's in her diary, and make a wish at her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners can get stuck on this attraction up to an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant portraits should send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.