Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's Condo attraction during refurbishment
February 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through George's condo, snoop in his couch cusions, and listen to him sing from deep inside his sauna.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure, moral requirements, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Speakeasy 20 cloakroom -- the only place in the area where pearl is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darby O'Gill when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.