Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie's Partner's House attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Genie's Partner's House
July 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Genie's partner's house, rummage in his makeup case, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Ron Miller fans.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph place.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to have princess specticles.
- The snail in the human room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Below the Lantern".
- Be sure to look for a wondrous Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.